The registration process for EUROPARC Online Conference 2020 is a 3 stage process:
- Fill in the below form
- Make the payment (PayPal or Bank Transfer). The system will automatically calculate the amount and direct you to the payment process (if you have chosen to pay via PayPal). If you have chosen to pay via Bank Transfer you will receive an e-mail with an overview, the bank details and the amount payable.
- Payment validation. Please be aware that access to the conference can only be granted after the complete fee arrived in our bank account. Please be advised that this might take some days and make sure that you pay all banking fees.
No matter which method of payment you prefer, you will receive a payment confirmation receipt at your e-mail address in the following days.
Conference fees include access to all sessions on both days and all post conference, proceedings, reports and materials.
Once fees have been paid, each registered participant will have the opportunity in August, to select workshops from Day One and Day Two. An email will be sent directly to those registered to make their choice.
- EUROPARC Member (100 Euro/person); EUROPARC members benefit from reduced conference fees and a special offer (if 3 people from the same member organization are registered they will have the 3rd place for free).
- Non-member (150 Euro/person)
- Youth <26 (50 Euro/person)
- Other (EUROPARC staff/guest/Council member) can join the conference free of charge
If you want to join EUROPARC network you can do this here https://www.europarc.org/about-us/join-us/become-a-member/
If you have questions regarding the registration process, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org